Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Identify, evaluate, and mitigate cybersecurity risks. The withholder will be responsible for identifying and assessing potential cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities, proposing and implementing mitigation actions to reduce the risk of a security incident. They will collaborate with other teams within the organization to ensure that cybersecurity risks are effectively managed.
• Manage projects related to cybersecurity, such as implementing new security technologies or processes.
• Managing and evaluating the security posture of third-party vendors and partners.
• Ensuring the organization´s compliance with relevant cybersecurity regulations and standards.
• Azure security environments management.
• Develop and implement security policies, procedures and guidelines with stakeholders across the organization.
• Reporting on the organization´s cybersecurity risks and the effectiveness of mitigation actions.
• Stay current on industry trends and emerging threats and provide training and awareness to employees and stakeholders on cybersecurity best practices and threat awareness.
• Contribute to define the cybersecurity roadmap and priorities.
• Join a leading company in the chemical industry|Career progression
• English is the primary language of communication in this role.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, with a focus on Azure environments.
• Strong technical knowledge of cybersecurity threats and best practices
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Experience with security incident response and management is desired.
• Strong knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO 27001 or SOC 2.
• Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or related field.
• Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, and CISA are highly preferred.
Leading company in the chemical industry
• Hybrid working model
• Powerful security project in IT and OT
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/senior-security-analyst-barcelona/cybersecurity-azure/rf-64fa1849a2d3e388324c