Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• collaborate with project teams to develop an authorization model and set up roles in SAP, providing users with appropriate access
• drive the complete lifecycle for SAP authorization topics in the areas of SAP ERP, SAP HR, SAP S4/HANA, SAP HANA and future technologies, including the design of authorization concepts
• drive continuous improvement and quality assurance of the service
• apply diverse certified add-on products to ensure a compliant authorization environment
• apply our validated change management and incident/problem management tools
• work in a DevOps environment to apply agile tools and methods such a s JIRA, Kanban, Scrum, etc.
• support strategic decisions for the business by optimizing methodology, tools guidelines and techniques to develop solutions in a complex environment according to IS strategy and enterprise architecture
• work in partnership with diverse service providers and key stakeholders as an essential part of the delivery model
• Quality assurance and documentation of SAP authorization implementation based on service management processes and tools
• develop and assure internal guidelines for SAP authorization related topics are met
• collaborate auditors to support all audits run for the authorization and access environment including analysis, reporting and quality improvements on demand
• contribute to build an expert network, to collaborate very closely with global DevOps teams
• ensure continuous skill-up and knowledge transfer within the global team
• Multinational Final Company
• Senior SAP Consultant / SAP Security Authorization and DevOps Engineer
• A Bachelor or Master degree in relevant Business/IT studies with at least 3 years of experience in SAP IT.
• At least 2 years of experience in the field of setting up SAP authorization content and roles and user management
• Experience with user authentication and user authorization topics
• Experience in authorization setup for HANA and S4/HANA and SAP Fiori.
• Basic experience in ABAP programming language.
• Business consulting and technical consulting skills
• Basic project management experience.
• High developed sense of responsibility
• Highly innovation-oriented
• Well-developed proactive character
• Very well-developed ability to think analytically
• Highly customer-oriented
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
• A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve
• Global team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• You can demonstrate fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written) , German language skills appreciated.
Nice to have:
• German language skills
• Experience in working agile, Scrum knowledge and JIRA knowledge appreciated
• SAP security knowledge
• SAP ERP module expertise such as SAP Finance, etc.