Empresa: Opus Remote Sensing Europe
Descripción: Are you looking for new challenges? Come and join us! If you are an Optical Engineer with expertise on developing free-space prototypes, high-speed acquisition and control systems, and want to contribute to help reduce CO2 emissions, send us your CV.
Opus is one of the world’s leading company of remote sensing systems that non-intrusively monitor the gaseous emissions of both road and rail traffic, at the single vehicle level. As an environmental consultancy and technological company, we provide a unique solution to measure the polluting emissions of circulating vehicles in real-world conditions. We are looking for an Optical Engineer to join our R&D team and contribute to the development of the next-generation remote sensing system.
• Lead the design and prototyping of an optical-based sensor to monitor gaseous pollutants from road and rail traffic.
• Drive the management of the project from a prototype stage right through to commercial launch ensuring Opus quality standards.
• Participate and collaborate with other technological areas within Opus by offering new solutions that can lead to patents.
The ideal candidate would have:
• 3+ years of expertise in developing and evaluating free-space optical systems, preferably in the field of production products.
• Hand-on expertise on infrared (IR) laser systems and electro-optical devices. Expertise on QCL and ICL instruments is a plus.
• Basic laser spectroscopy knowledge.
• Strong experience using Python / Matlab / Labview.
• Strong communication skills in English is essential.
• High-speed electronic acquisition and control system using microcontrollers and DSPs. Expertise on firmware development is a plus.
• Master’s degree or PhD in a technically related field.
What we offer:
• Solid, fast expanding company.
• International environment
• Challenging R&D projects.
• Competitive salary in accordance with experience and skills.
Please send us your cv together with a cover letter. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Tecnologías: Python, Matlab, Labview,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Electrónica – I+D – Responsable de Producto