Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Become a member of our interdisciplinary team for digital products in one of the leading RandD setups in the chemical industry. Together with our colleagues from Artificial Intelligence in the image processing area:
– You will closely collaborate with researchers and product developers, understand their workflows and build and improve the underlaying unique image storage and analysis platform.
– You will work in a creative and motivated team and with external partners with agile methods. In the team you continuously contribute to increase reliability and quality.
– You will get fast responsibility for core components of the platform with the ability to work with state-of-the-art technologies.
– Together with the Product Owner you will be the main accountable for architecture, development and implementation.
– Outstanding language skills in English
– You have a degree in computer science or a comparable technical education with at least more than five years´ experience as a Full-Stack developer.
– You are comfortable in using multiple programming languages and willing to keep you up to date on latest developments.
– The following context is already part of your daily work: Java, Spring, MongoDB, Angular 2+, TypeScript, GridSystem and Git.
– Experience in DVC (Data Version Control), Go, Postgres, Python, Container and Gitlab are a plus.
– Your profile is completed by your excellent communication skills and solution-oriented mindset.
Tecnologías: Java, Spring, MongoDB, Angular, TypeScript, GridSystem, Git
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Analista Programador – Programador
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/senior-fullstack-developer-r-d-madrid/java-spring-mongodb-angular-typescri/rf-d41d88cd9n8f050b20b4