Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Work in tandem with our engineering, architecture, DevOps, Security and Development teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
• Configuration and management of servers, storage and networks.
• Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
• Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining enterprise and security standards met.
• Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
• Patching and Upgrades for infrastructure and OS.
• Cloud operations. Proactive maintenance of Microsoft Azure and AWS environments, Identify areas of concern, and improve platform where possible.
• Infrastructure as Code (Terraform and Ansible).
• Security, Cost and Performance optimization of AWS and Azure environments.
• Problem management and General troubleshooting.
• Support Architect to create/deploy solution architecture.
• Design and project work.
• IT Services and IT Consulting – Multinational Company|Senior Cloud Engineer – Azure – AWS – Ansible – Terraform
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience as a Cloud Engineer.
• Associate Degree with computer science or Related field of study required.
• Experience working in cloud, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS, Azure, GCP platforms.
• Experience in several of the following areas: cloud compute, cloud storage, cloud networking, cloud governance, cloud security and cloud operations.
• Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts.
• AWS, Azure, GCP certifications are a plus.
• Terraform – Desired foundations and hands on working with terraform.
• Ansible – Desired foundations and hands on working with ansible playbooks and CI/CD configuration management.
• Linux Sysadmin Skills in cloud environments (RHEL or Debian).
• Windows Sysadmin skills.
IT Services and IT Consulting – Multinational Company
• International company.
• Great location within a multicultural environment.
• A competitive salary package plus social benefits.
• Possibility of full remote.
Tecnologías: DevOps,Azure, AWS
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Técnico de Sistemas
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/senior-cloud-engineer-remote-barcelona/devops-azure-aws/rf-a1a51a6bc2ac63137f43