Población: Cantabria, Santander
4 POSITIONS SAP ARQUITECT SD/SCM/FICO/PP
The EMEA IT SAP Architect (EMEA SAP SD/SCM/FICO/PP) is responsible to support the planning and execution of the IT Strategy for the EMEA Region. The mission is to drive the adoption of a global model based on the US SAP ECC system, rolling out the solution in the European companies. He reports to the EMEA IT ERP Program Lead and will be responsible to execute the activities assigned to him. He is responsible for analysing, developing, deploying the SAP solution in close interaction with the Process Enablers and the Local Referents. He contributes to the evolution of the platform to the new requirements in line with the defined IT strategy.
– Responsible for carrying out the roll out of the US SAP system in the EMEA region.- Build-up in depth process knowledge and become a key element in the organization to support the current business and operational processes:
– Customer master data management
– Sales order management
– Available-To-Promise execution
– Pricing condition management
– Deliveries/Billing/Credit Management
– Transportation planning and execution
– Demonstrated knowledge of key touch points and integration to SAP MM/PP/FICO modules
– Link between business and IT departments and responsible for the smooth communication between both parties. – Work in close interaction with internal US/EMEA IT team and external parties.- S/4 Hana migration upon completion of ECC roll-out phase.- Application Maintenance and Support in EMEA region team – Manage troubleshooting, modification, maintenance, and enhancement.- Document the process and deliver training to the users. – Involved in projects and report to the Program Lead. – You are a key element in the SAP EMEA Centre of excellence which require:
– Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
– Business Process Modelling capabilities (BPMN, Process Diagram, etc.)
– Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules and analysing and creating detailed functional and development specifications.
– Supporting business in Data cleansing activities and managing the data upload
– Main interactions and relationship – Internal: Business, IT team (Application/Technical/Security) – External: Consulting firms, SAP, Software/tool vendor
– Contribute to the definition of test approach and scenarios, organize and execute and/or validate Unit and System Integration testing
– + 7 years professional experience in Functional SAP .
– Experience of implementing large IT transformation programs in complex and international environments.
– Demonstrate a good track record in SAP design and customizing preferably in Printing/Packaging or Consumer Products industry.
– Strong background inSales and Supply Chain Management business processes.
– Working knowledge of EDIs, LSMW, BAPIs, BADIs, and other enhancement methods is a requirement. Knowledge and use of WinShuttle application is highly appreciated.
– General understanding of ABAP; debug skill required.
– Knowledge on S/4 Hana in his/her area.
At ease with Microsoft Office tools, project management tool and in general with IS tools.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Arquitecto TIC – Consultor
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/sap-arquitect-sd-mm-fi-pp-cantabria/sap/rf-d41dw8cd9d8f0g0b20i4