Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
We are looking for a qualified and senior Sales Manager to lead companys´ business development efforts. This person will manage a sales and marketing team and will be responsible to grow the company´s business at an international scale, with special focus in Western Europe and the United States. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and she/he is also expected to influence in the strategy of the organization.
• Solid experience in technical sales (ideally in healthtech industry).
• Experience in SaaS products.
• Background in AI, machine learning, deep learning, etc. will be a plus.
• Eager to explore new challenges and hungry to take new opportunities.
• Leadership and communication skills to scale up the company´s sales.
• Process- and customer-oriented attitude.
• Soft skills and team building abilities to lead a business development team.
• Extremely fluent in English.
• Open for travelling frequently.
• Scientific background is not mandatory, but it is a plus.
What we offer
• Immediate incorporation through a full-time contract with flexible working conditions.
• Unique opportunity to lead an experienced and motivated business development team and to have an impact in the scaling up of a dynamic and innovative company.
• Join a top-notch multi-disciplinary team including computer engineers, bioinformaticians, medicinal chemists, computational chemists and business developers.
Tecnologías: SaaS, Inteligencia Artificial, Machine Learning,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/sales-manager-health-tech-company-barcelona/saas-inteligencia-artificial-m/rf-d41d48cd9v8f0s0b20e4