Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
IT Infrastructure Monitoring:
• Helps develop the next generation of NETWORK MONITORING TOOL.
• Maintains and updates the IT infrastructure and NETWORK MONITORING TOOL and related services of the company and customers
• Provides support (solve tickets) to internal customers and affiliates; provide stechnical support to end user customers
• Plans and advices management on implementing new applications
• Documents the work done
• Work in a team altogether with Software Developers, IT Specialists, business specialists, and administration.
• He/she will be part of the team on watch schedule on the 24×7 service
• Under the guidelines and direction of his/her supervisor, the IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible of his/her training plan and career growth, proposing to management the training plan according to the strategic directions of the company.
• Self training and the use of web-based learning is advisable; the IT Infrastructure Manager will report his/her development progress.
• Empresa estable
• Crecimiento, responsabilidad.
The IT Infrastructure Manager should have a Computer Science or Technical degree or in the process to complete it, or should have IT background and experience using several computer systems.
Good knowledge of windows server, Linux, and network infrastructure. It is also desirable some knowledge on scripts and programming.
The IT Infrastructure Manager should be customer oriented, well organized, ready to handle multiple relationships, easy with people.
Fluent written and spoken English is required required (minimum TOIEC score of 800).
Knowledge of the ISO9001 and ISO14001 as reflected on Quality and Environmental Management Manuals. Knowledge on the policy on personnel risk and emergencies (