Ensure high quality and timely delivery of Appian software to customers. Champion of understanding changes from the customer perspective and ensuring quality is an integral part of the team decision process. Strives to understand complex system interactions and dependencies that can cause quality issues and ensures engineers account for them in their design and testing. Analyzes mistakes and helps ensure they do not recur.
– Manually test and troubleshoot new features from a multitude of dimensions: systems integration, GUI, Compatibility, User Acceptance Testing, functionality, database, and regression Test features across web, Android and iOS platforms.
– Write automated test code using tools like Java, Python and Selenium. Ability to apply test automation design and techniques.
– Support existing features by performing regression testing when bugs are resolved.
– Perform analysis, research, and troubleshooting of software defects and aid in the documentation of defects and anomalies.
– Build, maintain and improve test artifacts for rapid and efficient reuse by the Test Engineering team.
– Work with other scrum team members to define and review Acceptance Criteria.
– Ensure complete and timely reporting of bugs and test results.
– Know some elements of test design.
– Understand how to systematically analyze requirements.
– Know how to understand the root cause of software defects.
– Understand Engineering strategy for performance engineering.
– Write complete and concise software defects with all necessary supporting information.
– Participates in release management activities.
Preferred Experience Level:
– 1+ year of relevant experience
– B.S. degree in an Engineering field or demonstrated aptitude for technology
Apply directly through the ´Apply´ button.
Tecnologías: Java, Python and Selenium
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/quality-engineer-sevilla/java-python-and-selenium/rf-4fcaf7b75pd25o8fd0e6