Población: Catalunya, Sabadell / Sant Cugat
Descripción: Founded in 1969, the company has long-Standing experience in developing innovative products and services in the global residential and commercial pool market.
Fluidra operates in more than 45 countries through its subsidiaries and have more than 135 sales offices and 30 production centers around the world, in addition to strategically distributed logistics platforms that support their production and distribution centers.
This global platform enables Fluidra to distribute a great variety of versatile products by adapting to the peculiarities of each region, pool and customer.
Fluidra IoT EMEA is hiring a QA Engineer within its overall software organization, reporting to the IoT Technology Manager.
This role will be responsible for designing, creating, implementing and delivering automated software testing solutions for various IoT solutions developed by Fluidra, in order to ensure quality for various stakeholders.
This position also includes the definition, the execution and validations of test plans for Mobile & Web front ends developed within the team.
The team needs to incorporate an agile and disciplined person to implement the criteria and testing systems of cloud (API and Serverless architecture – in the context of Amazon Web Services) and front ends (mobile apps -including cross-platform frameworks based on Ionic / Flutter) in the first instance to later extend to web environments.
This person will be responsible for setting up the QA position, both in terms of tools and procedures, and gradually adapting the actions to be carried out to the load of projects and in-house / outsourced balancing.T
his person will mainly implement procedures and tools, as well as follow:
– Manual tests.
– Unit tests.
– Integration test.
– Establishment of stability, independence and abstraction metrics including cyclomatic analysis, along with their monitoring.
– Approval of transitions between integration, staging and production environments.
– Testing automation including UI.
The team and dependencies
– The team is made up of in-house and external personnel who are characterized by covering the entire IoT value chain from end to end. This includes from the physical devices, the abstraction layer of the physical product, connection to edge computing, cloud computing and the API layer as the basis for the front end platform.
– The QA position will be part of the cross-cutting structure of IoT EMEA – under the responsibility of the IoT EMEA Technology Manager- in-house together with product owners and full stack developers.
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent technical education or equivalent experience.
– Specific training on the subject, being Experience proven in similar teams of three years, with as much background as a developer in App, APIs and Web environments.
– Proven experience with tools such as:
– Git repositories, Github Actions, …
– SonarQube or equivalent (Code Climate, Codemagic, ¡)
– Ionic + Angular. (Flutter will be considered as an extra).
– Experience in cloud environments based on AWS (ci / cd)
– Experience working with Agile methodologies in distributed work groups and with a mix of in-house and external collaborators.
– Languages: English. Spanish and/or French will be additionally valued.
Tecnologías: SonarQube, Git, Ionic, Angular, Flutter,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año