Your new company
You will be part of the creation of the world´s first most complete, digital injury prevention program, uniting medicine, and performance for sports players of all ages.
That company was born from the idea of one of the best sport player when he felt that sport industry could be better.
He saw needs in all the elite and non professional sports players to monitor their training sessions, their matches and prevent physic and mental health.
Your new role
– Build product features from start to finish (from backend to Apps). You´ll wear many hats during the creation process while you conceive, design, implement, ship, and maintain them.
– Develop, implement, and test APIs and SDKs.
– Playing a leadership role in engineering decisions.
– Architect your code to be scalable, maintainable, and reusable, following engineering best practices.
– Work with other team members to discuss, prioritise and take appropriate decisions.
– Communicate with non-technical team members, and can translate their feedback into code.
What will you need to fit here
– At least 4 years developing backend technologies using Python or Go
– Have designed and implemented backend architecture
– Create and maintain APIs
– Experience with Google Cloud services, Amazon Web Services, or equivalent.
– Experience writing units and automated tests.
– Proficient in both English and Spanish.
Nice to have:
– Worked on mobile developer apps
– Have built and shipped apps to the App Stores from scratch
– Have worked with multimedia content, backend, and iOS
– Experience using AVKit AVFoundation or similar for managing videos and audio on iOS.
– Experience with cache managing platforms, such as Cloudflare
– Familiarity with modern architecture patterns such as MVVM.
– Experience with dependency managers and app modularisation (Swift Package Manager, CocoaPods, etc.).
What will you get in return
Perm and direct contract with the end client
Salary up to 65.000 euros gross year (depends on your experience)
Full remote from Spain with ability to travel sometime for meetings to BCN
Other benefits: working on it
Tecnologías: Python ,Go
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo – Jefe de Proyecto
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/python-tech-lead-barcelona/python-go/rf-15041831128163b6ad43