This position is part of the Application Platforms and Services Unit within UNICEF´s ICT Division in Valencia, Spain. Reporting to the ICT Specialist (Software Developer for Systems Integration and Cloud), this role will have hands-on responsibility in maintaining and monitoring the operational components of the UNICEF cloud workloads and underpinning the support with the cloud hosted projects and services.
The Senior ICT Associate (Platforms Integration and Cloud) supports the ICT Specialist (Software Developer for Systems Integration and Cloud) in the deployment and management of cloud hosted workloads, including configuration, maintenance, monitoring and performance management for cloud hosted projects and services.
Subject Matter Expert for various systems and technologies around Cloud Application Hosting Platforms. Including day-to-day monitoring and tuning of platforms performance; leveraging automation to increase productivity; and maintaining security best practices, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Contribute to the provisioning and administration of cloud resources using best practices as defined in the UNICEF’s guidelines.
• Manage and support UNICEF´s Developer Collaboration Platform (DevOps) by creating and maintaining automation, CI/CD pipelines, project and user licensing.
• Work closely with development teams to determine application deployment and configuration requirements; understanding capacity and performance requirements and providing platform support and help with system troubleshooting.
• Contribute to the security operations function for the Cloud hosted systems and environments by performing the initial triage of alerts or reported incidents and contributing to the advanced analysis and investigations as directed by the ICT Specialist. Perform remediations based on playbooks for medium to high fidelity alerts that require human intervention.
• Participate in the design and development of infrastructure integration services and migration of traditional infrastructures to cloud-based automated infrastructure.
• Contribute to the support of Hybrid cloud solutions and demonstrate abilities to understand and operate Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Services (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
• Discourage the support of non-standard configurations which would otherwise impede systems´ performance and security.
• Document layouts, and procedures for all operations to facilitate access to information.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the ICT Specialist and participate in special projects as assigned.
As an advocate for every child you will receive:
• A competitive salary that is tax-exempted in Spain. You can access the UN Salary Scale for Spain here: https://www.un.org/Depts/OHRM/salaries_allowances/salaries/gs.htm and a salary calculator for simulation here: https://info.undp.org/gssu/onlinetools/SalCalcLocal/SalCalcLocal.aspx
• Holidays and leave, including 2.5 days of annual leave accrual per month
• Parental leave
• Dependency allowance
• United Nations-sponsored medical insurance plan, pension plan, and optional life insurance plan
• Access to professional development and learning programs, online learning
• Access to staff well-being and career development support
For more information on this opportunity and to apply, please visit UNICEF´s Career Website: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/561856/senior-ict-associate-platforms-integration-and-cloud-g7-fixedterm-post-no-120470-ictd-digital-core-valencia-spain
Tecnologías: Azure, PowerShell
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 60000 € – 80000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: DevOps – Técnico Software
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/platforms-integration-and-cloud-valencia/azure-powershell/rf-cdb119b2d2f993829c4f