Empresa: Michael Page
Población: Barcelona, Spain
Descripción: Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Minimum of 10 years experience in an Infrastructure and project delivery environment; in network engineering and design roles.
* Solid understanding of core Network/Cisco technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, Wi-Fi, VLANs, and VPN using Cisco switches and routers, from a design perspective. The design/engineering experience is vital.
* Global Enterprise WAN design/deployment role(s) using global service provider IPVPN, internet DMVPN and SDWAN.
* Broad experience of other network technologies: security (firewall, cloud security, intrusion detection and behaviour anomaly), campus LAN and Wi-Fi, Virtualisation (on-prem and cloud).
* Very strong BGP and QoS
* Enterprise and open-source network monitoring tools e.g. SolarWinds, PRTG, Cacti.
* 6+ years in a technical networking position, including design experience.
* Experience of successfully designing and delivering IT solutions.
* Strong networking implementation experience, including solution design within complex enterprise architectures.
* Strong understanding of network and wider Infrastructure architectures.
* Solid understanding of current emerging technology trends.
Tecnologías: CISCO, LAN, WAN,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Arquitecto TIC – Redes