Descripción: On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join the Malaga team on a full- time basis.
The Lotteries Product Owner will be fundamental in contributing to and delivering on Lottoland’s strategy across all of our real money markets. You will do this through owning one or more development teams with the objective of achieving the company’s goals.
Reporting to the Product Manager for Lotteries and working closely with the Lotteries delivery teams, you will contribute to the company’s roadmap, interpret and generate detailed product requirements for your teams, support development teams for clarifications, ensure compliance with existing and new regulated markets, liaising with stakeholders, as well as optimise strategies for the lottery products portfolio. Your main goal is to give our lottery customers the best possible experience when purchasing a lottery ticket, seamlessly and safely.
– Act as the company conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams
– Ensure the backlogs/pipelines for the lottery teams are full and prioritised at all times
– Prioritise and Channel all incidents, and communicate the plan to fix them
– Collaborate with your Product Manager to create and execute the strategic roadmap for Lotteries
– Work with market owners, technical, operational and compliance stakeholders to collaboratively deliver on the roadmap
– Work closely with the architect, in order to meet the goals of building a future-proof lotteries platform
– Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in all team sprints
– Write user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features
– Create detailed rollout plans for every developed functionality
– Create and maintain product documentation, as well as troubleshooting guides for every new functionality
– Liaise with operations team to agree on the processes to be followed for new functionality
– Collaborate with other agile teams to manage and plan dependencies
– Lead and coordinate A/B experiments with other departments, to learn and improve on our existing product
– Liaise with third party service providers where appropriate
– Provide analysis and updates to stakeholders at all levels as needed
– Work closely with UX to assess and improve customer experience through user research and design iteration
– Contribute to launch plans and measuring success of feature updates
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
– 5+ years of e-commerce Product Ownership/Management experience
– Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue and other metrics/variables
– Strategic thinking with strong communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
– Willingness to travel
– Online Gaming/Gambling experience desired
What´s in it for you?
– A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
– An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
– Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
– Competitive salary
– Possibility to work in a successful company and a leading product in the industry
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Tecnologías: UX, Product
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Proyecto