Empresa: Betalab Innovation
Provincia: 100% En remoto
From GeeksHubs, we are collaborating with a company dedicated to digital transformation offering integral solutions with Pega technology, a low-code platform.
They are looking for Junior PEGA BPM Developers from Spain to join their international team.
-Consult with stakeholders in order to understand their business pains and propose best-in-class software solutions to solve them.
– Help clients clarify and redefine their needs and expectations related to the business objective.
– Closely align with business goals to demonstrate quick wins with the
– Work in multinational project teams and develop state-of-the-art business applications on the Pega platform.
-You have a passion for computer science.
– You have a good understanding of databases and analytics.
– You are interested in and can see the big picture and are open to using your critical thinking.
– You are fluent in English and Spanish (you will use english as the mean language during your training and your work).
– You are willing to travel in at least 30% of the year (when health restrictions permit).
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 18000 € – 30000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: No requerida