Población: Madrid, Madrid
Descripción: HAYS IT is collaborating with a global data, analytics, and technology company, with a presence in 24 countries (North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region). To join their Java team in Madrid and be part of different projects, we are looking for a Java Technical Lead, who will be responsible for designing and developing dynamic, highly scalable solutions to real business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction. Your main responsibilities will include:
– Work as a catalyst on high priority initiatives, developing new products, supporting technology operations while maintaining exemplary standards.
– Collaborate within a team responsible for technical vision and development of their enterprise applications.
– Discuss high-level design solutions with enterprise architects and collaboratively formulate concepts within the team.
– Explore and evaluate new ideas and technologies.
– Lead and manage the technical team responsible for data and migration project:
The ideal candidate:
– Experience in project delivery working on Java applications, with a deep understanding of Object-Orientated Programming.
– Experience with a variety of Java technologies such as Spring (Boot, Core, MVC) and Hibernate.
– Experience with Cloud application development, especially GCP since the target platform (Data Fabric) to migrate their data is built over GCP.
– High experience in deploying apps over Kubernetes clusters, CI/CD tools like Jenkins or GoCD.
– Deep understanding of micro service architectures and REST APIs, and some experience with Apigee or any other Apis management tool.
– Experience with front-end development frameworks such as Angular or Bootstrap.
– Deep understanding of relational and non relational databases.
– Agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP)
– English Advanced
– Flexible working time (from 7.45 to 9.30 till end). Fridays: 8 to 15h. July, August and Christmas: 8 a 15h.
– Location: Plaza Castilla
If you like to work in global environments and a good working environment, don´t hesitate to answer this email attaching your CV
Tecnologías: Java, Spring, Boot, Google Cloud Platform,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo – Programador