Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Currently, we are looking for an IT Service Desk with experience on 1st level client support and services within EMEA to join the team in the company´s offices in Barcelona. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Install/uninstall, troubleshoot, data recovery and maintain applications, products and equipment.
– Identify and analyse equipment failures.
– Determine, recommend and test which products or software best suit our customers´ needs.
– Provides coaching guidance to end-users, ensuring delivery of high quality and proactive support.
– Escalate incidents to next level support when the solution is unknown or cannot be solved within defined SLA.
– Implementation/Installation and administration/maintenance of IT services with focus on availability, reliability and manageability following the IT standard processes in coordination with responsible IT management.
– Education of end-users based on the processes to make optimal use of the business systems.
– Active contribution to Building and Operations Team activities where required and to KB (create documentation where required).
– Ensure standards of infrastructure hardware and software
– Ensure a stable and performing environment for applications and systems.
– Contribute ideas to improve IT processes/services.
– Support implementation of new and/or improved IT processes following the IT standards.
– To liaise with other IT teams to assist, where possible, on more complex issues (Loss of service, Loss of Rights/Access, Mailbox issues, outages etc.),
– Manage major incidents communications and occurrences, reporting all relevant information to the Team Leader and Management structure.
– Work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals, energize people to work together to accomplish business results
– Lead others in a manner that builds their confidence and capabilities, challenging and supporting employees to learn and grow from their experiences
– Associates degree of computer science or Bachelor´s degree. Equivalent combinations of education, experience, and certification will be considered.
– Minimum 3 years´ experience of working in a preferably global IT organization underlined by respective training certificates, such as CCENT; MCSA or equivalent.
– Experienced in implementing, documenting and operationally maintaining IT infrastructures.
– Experienced in interacting with external suppliers and service providers.
– Analytical Skills; strong and flexible individual capable of dealing with the typical tensions that arise within an IT service environment; confident and customer focused; good problem solving skills with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
– Ability to manage own work schedule (good self-management skills).
– High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment.
– Ability to cooperate with other individuals with a problem solving oriented attitude on a professional level.
– Good verbal and written communication skills in English, French or other European language.
– Keen interest in working in a culturally diversified fast-paced environment.
– Ability to travel internationally as required by business.
What we offer:
– Opportunity to gain working experience in an international labour market
– Possibility of working remotely
If you are interested in this position, feel free to contact us!
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Soporte Técnico
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/it-services-desk-barcelona/microinformatica/rf-d41db8cd9b8f0m0b2044