Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Define and deliver clear value based technology strategies and roadmaps to support our IT Infrastructure colleagues and respond to our business challenges.
• Partner and support our Business relationship managers to propose solutions to address business capabilities and understand the future demand of our IT Infrastructure.
• Analysis of current technology environment to identify deficiencies and recommend solutions, as well as staying abreast of emerging technologies and trends and apply them where appropriate; Research on (IT) market trends.
• Collaborate with our operations colleagues to define the principles that guide technology decisions across the enterprise, accountable for reference architectures and architecture standards in this area.
• Consulting on technical architecture implementation activities with all stakeholders and Service Owners to ensure alignment.
• Facilitate solution architectural reviews (SARB) in IT projects with the aim of delivering coherent solution architectures and design advice that considers risk, impact, dependencies, security and operational perspectives.
• Contribution to determine success criteria for the evaluation of new potential solutions and technologies via Proof of Concepts (PoC).
• Lead and facilitate technical transformation from roadmap to delivery by conducting workshops, evaluations and agile sprints to increase service delivery agility.
• Present position papers, white papers, best practices and use cases for Infrastructure technology across data centre, collaboration, workplace and network services.
• Stay abreast of organizational, process and operational service challenges and opportunities related to all IT Infrastructure services.
• Foster close collaboration and communication with architecture partners and stakeholders to ensure consistency in direction and decision-making.
• International Company
• Chemical Industry
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computing Engineering or similar education
• 10+ years´ relevant work experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect
• Experience working with IT Global Service Partners
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and global environment.
• Experience working in Mining and Manufacturing area.
• Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes.
• Experience in Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of Business benefit and cost analysis skills, Infrastructure Applications (O365), Cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), Infrastructure Security, Enterprise Service Management
• Expert knowledge of Infrastructure technologies (including Compute and Storage, Network, Platform OS and Virtualization)
• Certifications in Cloud (Azure, GCP or AWS) – Azure preferred and Certifications in Microsoft Technologies. ITIL Certified.
• Business English fluent, an additional language preferred.
• Some travel required (20%).
Tecnologías: ITIL, ITSM
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 72000 € – 86000 € Bruto/año
Funciones: Arquitecto TIC
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/it-infrastructure-architect-barcelona/itil-itsm/rf-d41db8cd9u8f0o0b20p4