Población: Catalunya, La Garriga
Descripción: Hays is collaborating with the main Spanish multinational listed group. Our client Fluidra is the global leader in the pool and wellness industry.
Founded in 1969, the company has long-Standing experience in developing innovative products and services in the global residential and commercial pool market.
Fluidra operates in more than 45 countries through its subsidiaries and have more than 135 sales offices and 30 production centers around the world, in addition to strategically distributed logistics platforms that support their production and distribution centers.
Serve as Project Manager within the IT PMO for Infrastructure and Information Security groups, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects, both waterfall and agile. Provides project management oversight of Infrastructure and Information Security groups and acts as a liaison with other company departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Plans and controls large scale IT projects.
– Provides project oversight for Infrastructure and Information Security projects.
– Defines project scope and objectives, and develops project estimates.
– Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports.
– Identifies resources and skill sets required to complete the project for assigned projects.
– Conducts project meetings with key personnel to ensure timelines and standards adherence.
– Recommends project staffing through the assignment of roles and responsibilities to identified team members.
– Creates and maintains the project budgets.
– Plans and facilitates status and project review meetings.
– Develops and executes program reports and updates.
– Develops and maintains project management standards, tools and procedures.
– Ensures that overall project benefit realization tracking and risk management are accomplished.
– Participates in project presentations, post project reviews and identifies opportunities for improvement.
– Facilitates adoption of project management methodology under the PMO framework.
– Track and update on all assignments.
– +5 years of experience in a similar position
– Proficient in English
– Degree in Computer Science, telecommunications, or similar.
– Experience managing projects with infrastructure and Cybersecurity.
– Previous experience in an integrator company, retail or manufacturing multinational company with infrastructure at global scale
– PMP certification is highly valuable
– Knowledge of existing Security standards and frameworks is a plus.
– Scrum Master or other agile certifications are valuable
– MS Project mastering is a must
– General understanding of IT Infrastructure and Security Technologies (On premise, IAS, Sass, AWS, ¡)
– Effective in solving complex problems and working with cross-functional teams.
– Directive and result oriented profile.
– Ability to document key processes and procedures.
– Strong communications skills with drive change management and provider regular leadership updates on the program status.
– Demonstrate the ability to drive and prioritize multiple tracks in a program or projects with resource collision.
– Willingness to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
– 20% travel availability.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Administrador – Técnico de Sistemas