Población: Catalunya, Cataluña
Fluidra, a Spanish multinational listed group, is a leading global company dedicated to the pool and wellness sector. Founded in 1969, Fluidra has long-standing experience developing innovative products and services in the global residential and commercial pool market. Fluidra has a clear mission: to create the perfect pool and wellness
Fluidra operates in more than 45 countries through its subsidiaries. We have more than 135 sales offices and 30 production centers worldwide, in addition to strategically distributed logistics platforms that support our production and distribution centers. This global platform enables Fluidra to distribute a great variety of versatile products by
adapting to each region´s peculiarities, pool, and customer. Our team is comprised of more than 5,500 employees from over 45 countries, each with their expertise and specialization. Thanks to this multicultural background, Fluidra can fully understand its customers´ requirements and adapt to them.
Fluidra is currently seeking an IoT Cybersecurity Architect.
The position will report to the CISO and collaborates with the R+D teams to successfully deliver secure IoT products and services.
What You Will Contribute
– Architect, design, support, and deploy security-focused solutions for Fluidra IoT products and services aligned with the global Security Strategy, including but not limited to the cloud. This architectural responsibility applies end-to-end, from the device to the frontends.
– Design and implement RBAC models for the development teams and secure Cloud services access enforcing least privilege.
– Build threat models and conduct risk assessments for current products, new ones, features, and services.
– Assist with external Security assessments, vulnerability management, and risk mitigation.
– Proactively research best practices in cloud and device security and make recommendations for improvement.
– Perform general security awareness and specific security technology training to the internal team.
– Review current system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements.
– Ensure that Fluidra products comply with current and upcoming privacy and IoT Cybersecurity regulations.
– Create and maintain clear and comprehensive technical and administrative documentation.
What we seek
– At least 10 years of experience in Cloud and Security.
– Excellent knowledge of AWS Architecture and hands-on expertise with Control Tower, Security Hub, Amazon Cognito, Guard duty, and other AWS Security, Identity and Compliance services.
– Strong understanding of AWS Serverless and AWS IoT Core services.
– Experience in IoT Physical Security, Cloud and data consumption points.
– Overall knowledge of the Information Security landscape, Cloud Security solutions, and current and emerging security threats.
– Extensive experience with Single Sign-on (SSO), Multi-factor authentication (MFA), and integration with enterprise identity management tools and processes.
– Knowledge of existing Security standards and frameworks: OWASP, NIST CSF, CIS Controls, MITRE ATTandCK.
– Proven ability to work independently, design, develop, deploy solutions, and deliver projects on time with minimal direction.
– AWS, CISSP, OSCP, OSCE certifications are a plus.
– Good knowledge of most common vulnerabilities and their mitigations.
– A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable.
– Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
– The position requires full professional proficiency in English.
Tecnologías: IoT, AWS,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Funciones: Arquitecto TIC – Ciberseguridad
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/iot-security-architect-barcelona/iot-aws/rf-d41d88cd9e8f0c0b20d4