Población: Catalunya, Sabadell / Sant Cugat
Descripción: Hays is collaborating with the main Spanish multinational listed group. Our client Fluidra is the global leader in the pool and wellness industry.
Fluidra IoT EMEA is hiring a IoT Customer Experience Engineer within its overall software organization, reporting to the IoT Customer Experience Manager.
This role will be responsible for designing, creating, implementing and testing solutions for various IoT solutions developed by Fluidra, in order to ensure quality for various stakeholders. This position also includes the definition, the execution and validations of test plans for IoT products.
– Define standards and testing strategies by establishing and developing formal testing protocols for physical and software developments.
– Quality assurance including establishing metrics, for physical communication bus, system integration and customer expectations.
– Develop and execute test cases based on customers´ expectations
– Be in charge of IoT technical trainings to the internal aftersales team.
– Report to Upper Management, progress, plans, and problems to upper management and other involved parties.
– Manage Risks. Identify risks before releasing the product/version and create plans to mitigate it
– Act as the key point of contact from internal customers for all QA aspects of releases.
This team is made up of a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in the IoT (End to End) section and we are looking for an experienced and dynamic person, results-oriented and disciplined, who will enrich us and help us improve in this section.
The person will mainly implement procedures and tools, as well as follow:
– Daily sales support
– Manual tests
– Customer expectations research
– Integration test
– Testing automation in a complete ecosystem, including testing both app and physical layer interfaces (BLE, USB-serial, etc).
The Team and Dependencies:
The team is made up of in-house and external personnel who are characterized by covering the entire IoT value chain from end to end. This includes from the physical devices, the abstraction layer of the physical product, connection to edge computing, cloud computing and the API layer as the basis for the front end platform.
The Testing engineer position will be part of the cross-cutting structure of IoT EMEA – under the responsibility of the IoT EMEA Customer Experience Manager- in-house together with product owners and internal aftersales.
– Degree in Electronics or equivalent technical education.
– Specific training on the subject, being Experience proven in similar teams of three years, with as many background as After Sales and Connectivity technician.
– Proven experience with tools such as:
– Jira Service Desk or similar issue tracking software.
– Jira Software
– Salesforce Services
– Power BI, Redash or any other visualization tool
– SQL language
– Firebase and Google analytics
– Proven experience with protocols and standards such as:
– FMEA (Failure mode and effects analysis)
– RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization)
– LVD (Low Voltage Directive)
– Modbus RTU & TCP (Field Bus)
– BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
– Languages: Spanish and English. French will be additionally valued.
Experience working with Agile methodologies in distributed work groups and with a mix of in-house and external collaborators.
Tecnologías: Jira, Intercom, Salesforce, AWS,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Técnico Software