Your new company
You will be part of the creation of the world´s first most complete, digital injury prevention program, uniting medicine, and performance for sports players of all ages.
That company born from the idea of one of the best sport player when he felt that sports industry could be better.
He saw needs for all the elite and non professional sports players to monitor their training sessions, their matches and prevent physic and mental health.
Your new role
You will code to develop the iOS app trying to establish the best fundamentals and prepare it for the future to make it grow to android and web app.
You will be closely collaborating with the in-house team of doctors and designers, building out the first version. In the short future you will lead a small team helping to maintain and code the app. Iteratively prototype, build, and test the apps.
Work with a flexible modern tech stack (Swift/SwiftUI, Xcode Cloud, Composable Architecture).
Collaborate and communicate clearly with team members on scaling challenges and architecting new features. Contribute to internal documentation and knowledge sharing.
What will you need to fit into that job
– You have built, and shipped apps to the App Store from 0→1.
– You care about high-quality work; think high frame rate, thoughtful interaction design, and delightful experiences.
– You are comfortable building proof-of-concept prototypes to evaluate design directions and iterate quickly.
– You can communicate nuanced technical work clearly.
– You are comfortable writing and maintaining technical documentation as well as on boarding and mentoring co-workers.
– You design fluid, delightful, scalable products and embrace accessibility, internationalisation,and localisation. Experience having worked on fitness or medical products Think Apple HealthKit/ WatchKit) is a big plus.
– Passion for sports Ability to go sometimes to Balearic Islands or Barcelona for job meetings.
– English is not compulsory but is a super plus
What will you get in return
– Perm and direct contract with the end client
– Salary up to 60.000 euros gross year depends on your experience
– Full remote from Spain with ability to travel sometime for meetings to BCN
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Desarrollador Móvil
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/ios-senior-developer-full-remote-barcelona/ios/rf-ec161cb892dbe34d6f47