Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Responsible for management of incidents from start to finish ensuring all issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
• Manage incidents liaising and coordinating with all relevant IT personnel and relevant stakeholders.
• Update incident tickets with all details such as underlying issues, business impact, cause, and timeline etc.
• Escalate incidents to management where necessary and provide real-time updates where required.
• Create problem management tickets following incidents, ensuring all details are up to date, workarounds/solutions are available and timeline for resolution.
• Manage the lifecycle of problem tickets highlighting issues or upcoming due dates.
• Make sure all known errors/issues are up to date in ITSM tools.
• Handle Post Incident Reviews where required, working with technical teams to improve future service.
• Facilitate change management across the IT organization
• Review change and liaise with teams to ensure changes meet governance and processes are followed.
• Chair CCB meetings to ensure all stakeholders are informed and can make decisions on approval/rejections.
• Provide change reports to relevant IT teams so all are aware of upcoming/previous changes.
• Work with the management team to review and improve processes continuously.
• Maintaining appropriate and accurate templates, processes and documentation.
• Internataional company.|Located in Barcelona.
• Experience and a strong understanding of ITIL processes.
• Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and systems.
• Service Desk experience.
• Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all technical abilities.
• Team player but also be able to work on own initiative.
• Effective approach to workload management and able to hold people to delivery.
• Ability to enforce Change, Problem, and Incident management processes.
• Willing to travel internationally depending on business demands.
• Proven track record in a similar role – minimum of 3 years´ experience.
• Experience of managing major incidents.
• Experience managing the change life cycle process within a large organization.
• Microsoft Qualifications desirable.
• ITIL v4 Foundation – minimum required.
• .Additional Language skills desirable but not essential
International retail company located in Barcelona.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Jefe de Proyecto
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/incident-change-manager-barcelona/itil/rf-65951fa3d275e36a744e