Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Finance Specialist working as part of Global ERP team responsible for providing finance support to all sites running the Global ERP system worldwide covering Europe, Asia and America, reporting to Global ERP Project Manager.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Learn and understand Global ERP finance template to roll-out to all the plants worldwide, ensuring required tasks are fulfilled on time and meeting the targets.
2. Knowledge on the ERP finance modules to implement (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Costing, Fixed Assets)
3. Analyse business requirements and provide solutions from a global point of view, always taking into account existing standard system functionality.
4. Prepare finance set-up and migration of data in order to implement the proposed solution.
5. Prepare and provide finance training to local key users in order to implement the proposed solution as required, supporting on tests and pilot phases before starting real activities in the new system.
6. Provide support on month-end closing.
7. Communicate status on projects and Help Desk tickets to requests providing proper feedback regularly
8. We are looking for a very hands-on person who will get involved in various and different activities, ranging from business analysis to more technical tasks.
9. Availability to travel to sites including some overseas travel.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Finance/Economics Background / Business Administration.
2. At least 5 years of work experience required
1. Knowledge and experience on finance areas (accounting and controlling).
2. Experience on ERP Finance Implementation projects (having participated in at least in two full implementation cycles within consulting company is a must)
3. Fluency in English, written and spoken is required, as it will be used daily in the relationship with regional and global team. Knowledge on other languages is also positive.
4. Strong organisational, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with co-workers, end-users, regional and global teams in a respectful and professional manner.
5. Team-working skills and ability to work well with others.
6. Analytical, pay attention to details.
7. Proven ability to work independently, self motivated requiring limited supervision,
What you need to do now
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/global-erp-specialist-barcelona/erp/rf-d41dd8cd9u8f0a0b2034