Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Work on large-scale, custom-designed, user-facing applications development prQJects using languages and technologies such as Java, Typescript, NodeJS, js, Nuxt, NestJS, SASS, Yarn, and AWS.
• Help the team champion software quality and engender technical vision, always with a customer-oriented focus.
• Building modular and reusable components.
• Facilitate problem-solving and work with a team.
• Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance of the software platform.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, young, international, and fast-paced environment.
• Leading Company in the Travel Industry|Role of Responsibility
• 5+ years of hands-on experience building complex systems (preferably in Java or NodeJS).
• Highly proficient with Typescript and/or Java (3+ years of work experience).
• Experience with large-scale systems deployed in the cloud (preferably AWS).
• Excellent Functional and Object-Oriented skills, including strong design patterns.
• Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, SOLID principles, Encapsulation.
• Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use.
• Capable of building a new codebase from scratch.
• Workexperience with automated testing frameworks and libraries (Junit, Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or similar).
• Proficiencywith modern development tools like Yarn, GIT and GIT.
• Experienceworking with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches and best methodologies.
The client is one of France´s pioneers in the travelling private sales industry. Their mission is to inspire and help their clients to plan and book extraordinary hotels and travels in the most exclusive locations at the best prices possible with discounts of up to 70%. To make this possible, they employ over 100 staff in their Barcelona office coming from France, the UK, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Luxemburg …
They operate 9000+ catalogue references accessible to our 10+ million clients using our different channels (desktop and mobile websites, iOS and Android apps) with more than 2+ million sessions per month and 6+ million page views per month.
• Paid medical healthcare for you and discounted for your partner and children.
• Flexible times to get and leave the office + intensive work on fridays (til 15h).
• Hybrid model of remote working.
• Competitive salary + annual review – 45-60k
• On-demand technical training.
• Attendance to annual tech events.
Tecnologías: Node, Java, Typescript
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 45000 € – 60000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/full-stack-engineer-nodejs-barcelona/node-java-typescript/rf-9e3e137492d4a334b040