Empresa: Asaitec Soluciones Informáticas
Provincia: 100% En remoto
Asaitec is a Spanish company located in Madrid created in 2013 that provides offshore development services for European companies. Our goal is the development and maintenance of different services and applications.
We are looking for a front-end developer who can work independently (teleworking), who is passionate about development and who wants to join a stable, united and collaborative team.
This person should have extensive knowledge and experience working in front-end development with Angular.
The following skills are mandatory:
– 5 years front-end development experience.
– Strong knowledge of Angular 2 and/or higher.
– Solid knowledge of design and development patterns, DTaP (development, test, acceptance and production)
– Knowledge doing unitary tests using frameworks such as JUNIT, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, phantomJS…
– B2/C1 level of English, both spoken and written.
– Experience working with APIs Rest.
– .NET development experience.
– Experience Agile methodologies SCRUM and TDD.
– Subversion (SVN) and GIT knowledge.
– Remote working.
– Private medical insurance.
– Restaurant ticket or transport supplement.
– Time flexibility and family-friendly policy.
If you want to be part of an international project, don´t miss the opportunity to join Asaitec team!
Tecnologías: angular, JUnit, git, svn
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 27000 € – 39000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/front-end-angular-developer-telework-100-en-remoto/angular-junit-git-svn/rf-109cy4475a9c2c330do1