Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Hays IT is collaborating with one of the world´s largest IT products distributors. Our client provides a broad range of product lines, logistics capabilities and value-added services that enable technology manufacturers and resellers.
Currently, we are looking for a Field Service Engineering with experience on second level of client´s support to join the team in the company´s offices in Barcelona.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Maintain applications on end user devices: install/uninstall, troubleshoot, data recovery and maintain applications, products and equipment.
– Maintain the estate of end user devices: Identify, analyse and repair equipment failures. Order and replace parts/material as needed.
– Maintain other equipment including printers, scanners, warehouse equipment such as RDTs, etc.
– Be the local hands and eyes for network and server equipment based locally.
– Determine, recommend and test which products or software best suit our customers´ needs.
– Provides training guidance to end-users, ensuring delivery of high quality and proactive support.
– Escalate incidents to next level support when the solution is unknown or cannot be solved within defined time frames
– Provide first and second level support for incidents and service requests.
– Perform problem resolution and more complex investigation into incidents.
– Experienced working in an international environment.
– High level of English and French is mandatory.
What we offer:
– Opportunity to gain working experience in an international labour market
– Possibility of working remotely
If you are interested in this position, feel free to contact us!
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Soporte Técnico
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/field-service-engineer-barcelona/microinformatica/rf-d41d68cd9n8f0d0b20i4