Empresa: Michael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
the elctronics Manager will:
– Coordinate his/her team, defining goals, and developing strategy plans accordingly.
– Managing the Team under his/her responsibility, by reporting on their tasks and helping them develop their career path.
– Supporting Technical discussion as well helping to find technical solutions.
– Keep the technical project tracking, together with project managers and product managers.
– Be the point of contact of the team, within the Tech department.
– Collaborating with other companies´ functions, product definition, operations, sells and other technical functions to meet company goals.
– Ensure smooth releases to production and flawless.
– Interacting with Customer in case of request in technical aspects.
– Searching new technologies and industry trends to define product roadmap and leverage existing products.
• Department manager
• High potential automotive company
Requirements for teh Electronics Manager role:
– Industrial engineering degree, specialized in electronics, control, or similar.
– At least 6 years experience in a similar role.
– At least 6 years of proven technical experience, including:
– Experience in product development, including:
Product and certification compliance.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
High level of spoken and written English.
Availability to travel.
Nice to have:
Complementary education/training in management.
The company operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together.
– 100% company paid individual medical and dental insurance, after six months.
– Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance (depending on the position).
– Flexible working hours.
– Friday afternoons off.
– Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
– Unlimited coffee and beverages.
– Language classes (English and Spanish).
– Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened.