Empresa: TDM Solutions
Provincia: 100% En remoto
We are currently hiring a software developer to join the Development Team for our Barcelona´s office. As a Software Developer, you will develop and test computer programs and application software with the goal of meeting and exceeding the needs of the company. Duties include identifying the needs of users, outlining technical requirements and specifications, and performing programming activities. This includes developing and testing against given specifications.
– Finished bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related field is preferred.
– Excellent oral and written communication in English and Spanish are a must.
– Collaborate with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
– Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
– Produce efficient and clear code based on requirements and programming standards.
– Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software functionality and performance.
– Compile and assess user feedback to improve software performance.
– Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
– Knowledge of any imperative programming language (C#, Python, Java, C++ etc).
– Agile methodology.
– Valuable skills:
– RhinoCommon SDK.
Tecnologías: C#, Visual Studio, Git, C++, Java, Python
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 27000 € – 33000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/desktop-software-developer-remoto/c-visual-studio-git-c-java-python/rf-38b4139252c2b39d2e40