Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Champion the data strategy in the organization.
• Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
• Focuses on projects with maximum value and alignment with business strategy.
• Work closely with Web Development Team, Management and other stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
• Define tasks, clarify doubts and remove any impediments for your team.
• Manage the full life-cycle of data product features, from initial specs to launch.
• Isolate and analyze key metrics of our product and all new developments.
• Collaborate with other group units to innovate and create new products.
• Multinational digital company
• At least 3 years of experience as a product owner preferably in data-related product.
• Master in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
• Good understanding of project management principles and best practices.
• Experience working in Agile environments with common tool-sets (JIRA, etc.).
• Knowledge of prevailing and emerging trends and technologies.
• Ability to identify and improve the key features.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of databases and data management.
• Basic understanding of business intelligence or analytics.
• Experience of working with AI products.
Multinational digital company
Good salary package
Tecnologías: Agile, JIRA,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 45000 € – 72000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Big Data – Responsable de Producto
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/data-product-owner-remote-barcelona/agile-jira/rf-d41dd8cd958f0h0b20u4