Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Descripción: HAYS IT is collaborating with the main company in the pharmaceutical sector, our client is in TOP 10 pharma worldwide. During the last 5 years they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 400 specialists.
The B2P2 team is spearheadings initiatives to make the vast amount of knowledge on trials and biomarkers available to scientists. They urgently need data engineering support to help increase data coverage as well as quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Managing data ingestion, data profiling and modelling projects in Hadoop environments using agile methodologies
– Find and propose innovative approach/solutions
– Maintain and write ETL-pipelines to extract data from sources systems
The ideal candidate:
– 2-3 years of experience as Data Engineer in Hadoop ecosystem and software development background with hands on experience utilising and programming jobs within MapR and Amazon EMR distributions
– Python, R, Git, SQL, Linux, Basic Descriptive Statistics Most important activities
– Hands-on experience with big data tools/framework (such as Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Oozie, HBase) as well as with SQL and NoSQL databases
– Excellent spoken and written English.
– Top pharma company
– Opportunity to develop a multinational career
– Flexible schedule
– Lunch included (Buffet)
If you would like to work on international environments and challenging projects, dont hesitate to apply this offer!
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Big Data