Población: Catalunya, Sant Cugat
Fluidra, a Spanish multinational listed group, is a leading global company dedicated to the pool and wellness sector. Founded in 1969, Fluidra has long-standing experience developing innovative products and services in the global residential and commercial pool market. Fluidra has a clear mission: to create the perfect pool and wellness
Fluidra operates in more than 45 countries through its subsidiaries. We have more than 135 sales offices and 30 production centers worldwide, in addition to strategically distributed logistics platforms that support our production and distribution centers. This global platform enables Fluidra to distribute a great variety of versatile products by adapting to each region´s peculiarities, pool, and customer. Our team is comprised of more than 5,500 employees from over 45 countries, each with their expertise and specialization. Thanks to this multicultural background, Fluidra can fully understand its customers´ requirements and adapt to them.
The position will be part of Fluidra´s Cybersecurity organization and collaborate with internal and external teams to continuously improve the corporate Security posture and Cyber Defense practices
What you will contribute:
– Support in the definition of Application architecture and controls for new projects.
– Define security requirements for on-prem systems/applications and SaaS, IaaS, PaaS cloud services.
– Assist the different teams with vulnerability management and risk mitigation.
– Contribute to the threat hunting activities, identifying threat vectors, and performing threat management and threat modeling.
– Create and maintain clear and comprehensive technical and administrative documentation.
– Proactively research best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
– Prioritize and plan security improvements and mitigations for infrastructure and development teams.
– Research for the best-suited security systems and authentication protocols for internal projects.
– Identity threats and give recommendations to development and infrastructure teams on how to mitigate them.
– Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and
What we seek:
– At least 5 years of experience in Cybersecurity / Security Architecture.
– Good knowledge of the Information Security landscape, Cloud Security solutions, and current and emerging security threats.
– Experience with AWS Security Operations and Architecture.
– Knowledge of existing Security standards and frameworks: OWASP, NIST CSF, CIS Controls, MITRE ATTandCK.
– Proven ability to work independently, design, develop, deploy solutions, and deliver projects on time with minimal direction.
– CISA, CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, or AWS certifications are a plus.
– Good knowledge of most common vulnerabilities and their mitigations.
– Good experience in risk management with a focus on security.
– Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, IAM, authentication, authorization and credential management.
– A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable.
– Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
– The position requires full professional proficiency in English.
Tecnologías: OWASP, NIST CSF, CIS Controls, MITRE ATT&CK
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Arquitecto TIC – Ciberseguridad
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/cybersecurity-architect-barcelona/owasp-nist-csf-cis-controls-mitre-att-ck/rf-d41dn8cd9n8f000b20y4