Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
As a IT security architect in the Cyber Security Applications unit, you oversee the system landscape of the unit considering the corporate requirements. You process complex requirements and changes and support internal business partners in solving problems while taking into account and complying with existing SLAs, KPIs and OLAs.
– You will act as an architect overseeing the applications of the unit and system landscape ensuring that they comply with the corporate requirements and the documentation is up to date.
– You may as well install, configure and operate these complex IT systems, support your Team members during error analysis and advise internal business partners on problem solving.
– The security application systems used are in your area of responsibility, e.g. CyberArk, SIEM, GRC Platform, FireEye and RADIUS.
– You take care of the lifecycle, patching the systems and fixing IT security gaps yourself.
– You are responsible for the connected quality assurance as well as a complete documentation of the changes within the knowledge base of the IS community.
– In addition, you participate in current customer projects and, if appropriate, also take on the management (sub-)projects or act as work stream lead. o One challenge is to adapt the services to the changing IT landscape and to be ready for the cloud.
– You have a degree in (business) computer science or a technical education successfully completed in the IT area and subsequently gained several years of professional experience in the support / development environment.
– You can demonstrate your ability to communicate within projects in both German and English.
– You would also like to work in an international team and have strong analytical skills as well as a high level of service and customer orientation that are complemented by your project management skills.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/cybersecurity-architect-cyberark-madrid/cyberark/rf-d41d28cd9n8f020b2024