Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
– You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our central vulnerability management and remediation service offered to our BASF organization. This includes the tracking and coordination of all remediation activities.
– Part of your activities will be the reporting of Key Indicators to see how business units comply to the security requirements and to see how the process is running.
– You will be responsible for the onboarding of new scope areas to the vulnerability management scanning service and constantly seek to improve and mature the services.
– You will liaise with 3rd party vendors and establish/maintain good working relationships.
– As part of our CISO Organization you will closely work together with the Cyber Security Defense Center, the Security Governance as well as our IT operations unit.
– You have a minimum of 3-5 years´ experience in vulnerability management or other relevant cyber security fields
– You can work independently in a multinational / global team and bring a structured, analytical, quality-focused approach with you
– You have completed a subject-related university/technical college degree in (business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience and further training.
– Proof of recognized certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA or others would be a plus.
– Practice in information security management and knowledge of relevant norms and standards.
– You have great communications skills to align and communicate with stakeholders throughout BASF´s organization.
– Outstanding language skills in English
Tecnologías: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/cyber-security-vulnerability-specialist-madrid/cissp-cism-crisc-cisa/rf-d41dz8cd9e8f0j0b2024