Población: Catalunya, Barcelona
Important Cosmetics Startup is currently looking for a new talented CUSTOMER RETENTION MANAGER . The manager in this role will work closely with key loyalty functions to define what success looks like, collaborating with our Marketing Director to provide thought leadership and recommendations to the wider business based on the contextualized view of business, customer, trade, operational and financial data.
– Be responsible for the development, strategy across the different markets to drive conversions, customer retention and execution of CRM to drive growth across the business.
– Share your passion for skincare and beauty products with enthusiasm.
– Ensure a strong working knowledge of our full product portfolio and ability to clearly articulate our products´ value.
– Develop the overall customer contact strategy to be delivered via multiple marketing channels (email, SMS, Push Notification, Browser Push, Rich SMS, etc.) to develop and optimize CRM flows to drive revenue across different markets.
– Continuously refine our multi-channel comms and develop programs, roadmaps, and retention strategies.
– Know how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, demographic, beauty routines and trends data in order to deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple communication channels with a vision of growing consumer loyalty and increasing their lifetime value to the business.
– Segment and enrich the customer database for targeted marketing activities with the goal to deliver relevant and customized communications.
– Define and implement plans in order to increase customer engagement and conversion rate (Loyalty Program, Up-Sell, Cross-Sell, Multichannel campaigns, LTV).
– Responsible for defining strategy for marketing automation, as well as ensuring implementation.
– Manage priority and direction to ensure that resources are spent on the most relevant activities, aligned between the different CRM work streams.
– Monitor and report CRM performance to ensure targets are met through continuous optimization.
– Analyze KPIs and implement both long-term strategy and tactical actions to improve our reputation KPIs.
– Develop and drive a robust A/B testing strategy across markets to ensure a constant pursuit of performance optimization.
– Develop a robust KPI scorecard, setting overall targets, and develop plans to deliver them.
– 5+ years´ experience as a senior CRM o retention manager in Marketing automation with strong technical knowledge of an enterprise CRM system e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Customer.io, Adobe Campaign, Klaviyo etc.
– Demonstrated experience increasing retention rates, repeat purchase behavior, LTV and overall customer loyalty
– Experience within a global or international online industry, navigating across different stages of the customer journey from lead through to acquisition and to retention to create a full customer lifecycle.
– Strong campaign management skills, in planning, developing and delivering targeted campaigns to drive engagement, traffic and sales conversion.
– Experienced in planning, developing and delivering tactical and automated campaigns with modular dynamic content.
– Knowledge of HTML appreciated.
– Strong time-management and prioritization skills
– Ability to work towards metrics
– A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including ability to analyze and communicate insights regarding key digital marketing metrics and to build performance reports
– Campaign optimization, A/B testing, dynamic templates and testing
– Ideally good copywriting skills
– Detail orientated with keen grasp of data, analytics and logic streams with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
Tecnologías: Salesforce, Marketo, Customer io, Adobe Campaign, Klaviyo
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo – Marketing
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/crm-retention-manager-barcelona/salesforce-marketo-customer-io-adobe-campa/rf-d41dw8cd918f0d0b20p4