Empresa: QUANTUM International
With its locations in Málaga/Spain, Munich/Germany and Würzburg/Bavaria, QUANTUM offers IT experts highly specialized international job opportunities.
Our client is a company based in Germany. They are specialists in mechanical engineering and the development of high-quality products. Seeking a new team member with software development experience who will be a key contributor to development projects.
// YOUR TASKS //
– You are part of an agile team (Scrum) and contribute to the design of our agile processes.
– You work on the design and implementation of software projects for machine control based on normative specifications.
– You will work on the app cloud and also on control programming using e.g. Python, Angular and many more.
– You develop software and roll it out automatically e.g. with HawkBit.
– You lead developments to success partly together with external development partners.
// ABOUT YOU //
– You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Development / Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification.
– You have experience in documenting development results in a sound and comprehensive manner.
– You have a focus on object-oriented software development.
– You take the initiative, are committed and willing to perform.
– You have an independent and systematic way of working.
– You ideally have experience with Codesys, Python, iOS, AWS, C#, Angular, Typescript FE, IEC 61131-3.
– Ideally, you have knowledge in the interpretation and application of relevant standards, in particular EN ISO 12100 and DIN EN 60204.
– You have a very good command of written and spoken English (knowledge of German is an advantage)
// FOR YOU //
Our client values innovative spirit, creativity and commitment and offers you excellent career and training opportunities
Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here, but team spirit and a feel-good atmosphere. The teams achieve this through an authentic “first name” culture, flat hierarchies and cross-dimensional diversity.
We also take care of your well-being – with attractive, performance-based compensation, 30 days of vacation, %-80% mobile working days per month, free drinks, team events, company social benefits, subsidies for public transportation, capital-forming benefits and company pension plan. Exciting challenges in demanding projects as well as freedom for own ideas.
Tecnologías: Codesys, Python, iOS, AWS, C#, Angular, Typescript FE, IEC 61131 3
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Desarrollador Móvil – Desarrollador Web
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/computer-scientist-software-developer-malaga/codesys-python-ios-aws-c-angu/rf-e6db1a8cd23d13c87245