Población: Madrid, Madrid
HAYS IT is collaborating with a global data, analytics, and technology company, with a presence in 24 countries (North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region).
To join their team in Madrid and be part of different projects we are looking for a Cloud Developer with experience in AWS, Java and Jenkins.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Create software solutions that take advantage of AWS services (S3, EC2, Lambda, ECS, API Gateway, CloudWatch, IAM Roles, Cognito, Fargate, VPCs Configuration …)
– Development of microservices in the cloud and RESTful API
– Source control software, such as git
– Continuous integration / deployment systems with Jenkins and Terraform
The ideal candidate:
– At least 3 years of experience as AWS Developer
– Software Engineering experience in Java / Spring
– Strong knowledge in Jenkins, Terraform
– GCP experience is a plus
– English fluent
– Homeoffice (100% currently)
– Flexible working time (from 7.45 to 9.30 till end). Fridays: 8 to 15h. July, August and Christmas: 8 a 15h.
– Long term project
– Location: Plaza Castilla
If you like to work in global environments and challenging projects, don´t hesitate to apply to this offer.
Tecnologías: AWS, Java, Jenkins,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Analista Programador – Programador
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/cloud-developer-aws-madrid/aws-java-jenkins/rf-d41dr8cd9q8f080b2064