Población: Madrid, Madrid
Your new company
Our client helps you grow. Their offerings are designed to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career and commerce.
Your new job
As a member of our client´s team you will have the following opportunities:
– You will be responsible for working in a team that is responsible for building and supporting our API and EDI integration processes.
– You will serve as the technical project lead, working with multiple channels on API integrations.
– You will also work with other internal teams to troubleshoot and make any necessary changes or adjustments to fix any issues found with an integration.
– Serving as product subject matter expert and assisting with customer support.
What will you need for your new vacancy
– Experience in developing, testing and/or supporting API integrations
– Understanding of JSON and XML documents
– Experience working with API
– Strong oral and written English communication skills
– Bachelor´s degree or Certificate of Higher Education (Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior)
– Experience working with distributed development teams spanning multiple offices and timezones
– Experience working in SCRUM or Agile Software development environment a plus
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Energetic self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
– Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fluid environment, and be able to think strategically and independently.
– Experience with e-commerce, retail, online marketplaces, or digital marketing
What will you get in return
You will get a great opportunity to develop your professional career in an international environment
Your next step
If you are interested in this offer, click on apply now to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality.
Tecnologías: API, JSON, XML,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Técnico Software
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/channel-implementation-engineer-madrid/api-json-xml/rf-d41dx8cd938f020b20h4