Empresa: Page Personnel
Población: Barcelona Ciudad
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
• Participate in the entire software of the computer-controlled surgical systems creation process from design to final product validation.
• Assist in the preparation and review of design and development documentation (including design inputs, design specifications, test protocols and reports, etc).
• Start-up specialized in robotics for medical purpose in Barcelona area
• Join a high qualified engeneers team and develop software for surgical purposes
• Experience in object-oriented software architecture and design patterns.
• Experience working with C and C++ 14 (POSIX).
• Experience working with version control software, in particular Git repositories (e.g. GitHub)
• 1-3 years of experience in software design and development.
• Experience in System / Integration / Unit testing is preferred (but not required).
• Experience in software development under medical device regulations (EN 62304) is preferred (but not required).
• Experience in developing for QNX at multiple levels (hardware bring-up, driver, application) is preferred (but not required).
• Experience developing software and algorithms for robotic technologies is preferred (but not required).
Our client is a company which has developed a disruptive robot for medical purposes and has gained several awards and solid financial support.
• Career opportunities
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly work environment
• Good salary conditions: up to 42K
Tecnologías: C, C++,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 39000 € – 42000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: I+D – Programador
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/c-c-software-engineer-medical-robot-barcelona/c-c/rf-d41d48cd9y8f0v0b2014