Empresa: Page Personnel
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The profile will work closely between the Data Team, Management, Web team and initiatives on a group level.
• Develop and optimize ETL processes by working closely with multiple data partners and stakeholders across the company to meet the growing business needs.
• Act as Big Data evangelist to drive innovation and design technical plans (present and future) for advanced Big Data platforms at large scale
• Define technical requirements and data architecture for the underlying data warehouse.
• Collaborate with subject-matter experts across different business units to design, implement and deliver insightful analytic solutions.
• Maintain and improve big data architecture
• Digital Company
• International Environment
• Big Data technologies hands-on experience
• Excellent programming background in Scala and Python
• Extensive experience with a variety of Big Data tools on AWS stack (EMR, Redshift, Athena, S3, Kinesis, Data Pipeline, Glue, Lambda)
• Solid experience with frameworks: Spark, Sqoop
• Experience with at least one major database system (PostgreSQL, RDS, Oracle)
• Experience with data integration toolsets and writing and maintaining ETL jobs.
• An understanding of how the Big Data platform will benefit the business and experience dictating this to stakeholders
Good salary Package
Tecnologías: ETL, AWS, Spark Sqoop,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Big Data
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/big-data-engineer-remote-barcelona/etl-aws-spark-sqoop/rf-d41d28cd9k8f020b20j4