Población: Madrid, Madrid
HAYS Business Services is the Business Consulting Line of the HAYS Group
HAYS is collaborating with a leading global provider of secured authentication, identification and traceability solutions and services, founded in 1927 and with a presence in Spain since 2005. Today it has offices and factories in 5 continents and about 2.800 staff of over 50 nationalities, of which more than 130 are in Spain and with benefits of more than 7.000.000.000 €
The mission of the company is to Enable Trust through constant innovation. Also, integrates security features with digital technologies, such as software and data management systems. For more than 70 years has been at the forefront of research and innovation in security inks which are at the core of the company´s expertise.
We are looking for a Big Data Developer with knowledge of Java. The ideal person for this position should be familiar with the Apache Spark distribution in Java.
What would your duties be?
– Develop the data transformation flows from a source (In this case, messages published in Apache Kafka) to a final output of extracts that feed reports in Tableau.
– Collaborate with the construction of a product that is a new version of the core of the company´s solution.
– Work with new features for this product
– Propose improvements and new developments: performance, testing, refactoring.
Which are the requirements for this position?
– Experience with Apache Spark distribution in Java
– Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code
– Strong expertise and practical skills in Java SE (JAVA 8 being a minimum)
– Familiarity with Maven (or some other build tool like Gradle) and its plugins
– Experience with Apache Spark Batch jobs (Java or Scala)
– Experience with Hadoop HDFS
– Skilled in automated unit and acceptance testing (including performance testing)
– Working experience with Agile software development, as in Scrum framework
– Fluent in English is mandatory
What we offer?
– Flexible schedule
– Full time from Monday to Thursday. Fridays and summer, until 2 or 3 pm.
– Stable Project
– Possibility of participating in parallel developments
– Teleworking with assistance to the office 1 day a week (Wednesday)
– Location Madrid
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more!
Tecnologías: Java, Spark,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Big Data
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/big-data-developer-java-spark-madrid/java-spark/rf-d41dk8cd9q8f060b20a4