In this responsible position your duties will include:
– Integrating, transforming, and consolidating data from various structured and unstructured data systems into structures that are suitable for building BI solutions.
– Ensuring the Data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a specific set of business requirements and constraints.
– Working towards Automation and documenting tasks as much as possible.
– Working with Global Business Intelligence team to translate complex business requirements to technical requirements and document all the processes.
– Working closely with Global Business Intelligence team members and contribute towards the Cloud strategy.
– Willingness to innovate and bring in new ideas on the table with regards to Cloud Architecture.
For this expert job we expect from you:
– Bachelor´s or Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in information science, data management or computer science.
– Azure Data Engineer with more than three years of experience.
– Demonstrate in depth technical knowledge and previous experience in building data pipelines using Azure Data Factory.
– Experience with Azure Data Factory pipeline logging and notifications.
– Experience in Azure Data Lake (ADLS Gen2) management and Data handling.
– Experience in Azure Databases and Data handling including Data Warehousing and Modelling.
– Experience in Data Governance, Security and Access Management.
– Solid knowledge of data processing languages, such as SQL and Nice to have Python and need to understand parallel processing and data architecture patterns.
– Teamwork and an Agile mindset.
– Empowerment at work and quality awareness
– Fluent In English.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Big Data
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/bi-specialist-azure-data-engineer-madrid/azure/rf-d853ie11f1b948d481v3