Población: Madrid, Madrid centro
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
We are looking for a Coordinator of Agility for our digital hub in Madrid. In this role you will be an integral part of the digital hub steering team and lead all topics associated with agility in the Hub. You will coordinate and work with different groups of Scrum Masters and Flow Managers, whose daily job is to work with global product teams.
Essential Duties: As an Agile Coordinator:
– Lead the community of all Scrum/agility Masters in the hub
– Steer the training of new Scrum/agility masters
– Represent agility in the steering team and organize Hub-wide agile events
– Represent the Madrid way of agility in global BASF (e.g. in a global Community of Practice)
As an Agile Coach:
– Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
– Guiding the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization.
– Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
– Supporting and educating the Scrum Masters, Flow Managers and Product Owners and all other relevant stakeholders
– Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
– Have fun working in a diverse team
– Integrate different points of view, be patient with stakeholders that just started their agile journey
– Be passionate about working with people
– Excellent communication and coaching skills
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
– Agile working experience in an international environment is a plus
– English and Spanish language skills
Tecnologías: Agile, Scrum,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Jefe de Equipo – Jefe de Proyecto
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/agile-coach-coordinator-madrid/agile-scrum/rf-d41dm8cd9z8f060b20x4