Provincia: 100% En remoto
Our partner, an American company in the Ed-Tech sector that works with some of the most important companies worldwide such as YouTube is looking for a Jr/Md DevOps Engineer to join their powerful team.
What will you find?
You will find the opportunity to contribute to our product and team development, be part of diverse projects and stay up to date with the latest software technologies. In the process, you’ll be challenged daily, learn constantly, see the impact of your opinions and work, and grow as a DevOps.
• 2 or more years of experience in DevOps engineering, system administration or cloud infrastructure engineering for web-based product.
• Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform).
• Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Working knowledge of one monitoring tool (New Relic, Datadog, AWS CloudWatch or Prometheus).
• You feel comfortable communicating in English within an international and multicultural team.
Bonus skills – you have experience with:
• Some of these AWS services: Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, Step Functions, Batch, WAF, CloudFormation, CDK.
• GitHub actions.
• MongoDB, Redis or Elasticsearch.
• Other cloud providers such as Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
What do they offer?
• Competitive salary (up to 50k) -> with year to year review.
• 100% remote (within Spain)
• Flexible working hours and flex Fridays.
• We offer you private health insurance with AXA and Ticket Restaurant (an annual budget of 2000 euros to spend in participating restaurants in addition to your salary).
• 23 days holiday, plus 24 and 31 December and 23 April.
• Training and development.
Tecnologías: devops, AWS, Terraform
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 39000 € – 48000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 2 años
E.S.O. (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria)
Descubre más: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/100-remote-jr-md-devops-engineer-remoto/devops-aws-terraform/rf-cb4b1102e260f3c8c644